Kawasaki Siapkan Sosok Kawasaki Z900 . . . TPT jarang Bohong, Ini Detail Kupasannya sob! October 5, 2016Posted by Taufik in : Uncategorized , trackback
TMCBlog.com – Bro sekalian, Notifikasi TPT di situs kementrian perindustrian RI itu boleh dibiang sudah lama banget jadi referensi buat tmcblog untuk ngintip strategy New product apa saja yang bakalan dihadirkan pabrikan di Indonesia. Awalnya way ini cukup anti mainstream, namun akhir akhir ini boleh dibilang sampai media mainstream pun menggunakan situs ini buat sama sama ikut ngintip . . nah tmcblog di tanggal 11 Agustus 2016 yang lalu telah membuat satu artikel Khusus tpt yang mengetengahkan kode yang sangat baru dari Kawasaki Motor Indonesia ( KMI) yakni Kode aneh ZR900B . . saat itu TMCBlog langsung tebak hal tersebut adalah sosok kawasaki Z900 dan ternyata benar, rumor kuat di luar, Kawasaki secara Global memang sedang mempersiapkan sosok NakedBike baru mereka Kawasaki Z900 yang gambarnya bisa sobat nikmati diatas dan artinya . . KMI pun akan punya rencana kuat merilis Z900 di Indonesia . . nah kayak apa detail dari Next New Kawasaki Z900 ini . . Cekidot sob . . .
Secara Style , Z900 akan menggunakan SUGOMI style yang agresif dan terinspirasi jelas dari Z1000 kawasaki .. bodynya elegan dengan Cover minimalis di bagian mesin. Secara Visual, panel dashboard meternya akan mudah dibaca dengan model LCD Multi fungsi yang lebar dengan detail Carbon fibre . . lampu belakangnya pun akan membentuk Hurup Z
Bagaimana soal Mesin, Kawasaki Z900 nanti akan menggunakan mesin yang sama dengan mesin Z1000 yakni Liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16-valve 948 cm3 In-line Four menghasilkan power 92.2 kW (125.4 PS) dan tentunya torsi yang ngejambak . . ukuran dimensi Bore and stroke of 73.4 x 56.0 mm . . Delivery powernya akan kuat di angka 6000 rpm. Dan untuk menghasilkan power besar ini model Throtel body 36 mm Downdraft ( langsung plong menuju throtel body) pun diberikan. Ukuran intake dan exhaust valvenya φ29 mm dan φ24 mm. Pistonya dicasting dengan cara unik, sama dengan cara membuat Piston H2 dan H2R . . Crankshaftnya ringan
walaupun menggunakan mesin yang sama dengan Z1000, namun sasisnya beda dengan Z1000 sob . . kawasaki Z900 akan menggunakan sasis teralis . . Kawasaki Z900 rencannya baru akan dirilis secara resmi di EICMA Milan 2016 . . .hmmm mau info lebih hangat . . silahkan simak info berbahas inggris di Bawah artikel ini ya sob . . silahkan dikunyah kunyah dan semoga berguna
Taufik Of BuitenZorg
Silahkan bersilaturahmi dengan TMCBlog melalui
- email : email@example.com
- instagram : tmcblog
- telegram chanel : tmcblog
- Facebook TMCBlog
- Twitter Resmi TMCBlog @motoupdate
- blog alternatif ; http://ringpiston.com
- Video Blog : kanal Youtube TMCBlog
- Android App : Google Play Store
- iOS App : App Store
Info Tambahan referensi mengenai Kawasaki Z900
Engine Exciting In-Line Four Engine
- New engine, based on the Z1000 powerplant, balances exhilarating acceleration with smooth power delivery that facilitates control. Excitement grows as the revs increase.
- Liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16-valve 948 cm3 In-line Four offers impressive power (92.2 kW (125.4 PS)) and strong torque.
- Bore and stroke of 73.4 x 56.0 mm were chosen to achieve the desired engine character.
- Power delivery is quite linear, but the engine spins up noticeably faster from about 6,000 min-1 onwards. Silky smooth response from mid-high rpm ensures excellent driveability.
- Downdraft throttle bodies allow intake air to travel to the engine in the shortest possible distance, contributing to performance.
- Good over-rev characteristics mean that power does not drop off suddenly at high rpm.
- Throttle bore is φ36 mm, chosen for the ideal mid-range response. Sub-throttles ensure smooth, sensitive throttle response.
- Complementing the port designs, intake and exhaust valves measure φ29 mm and φ24 mm, respectively, chosen for their contribution to the exciting mid-high rpm power feeling.
- Lightweight and rigid, the pistons are formed using a unique casting process (similar to forging process) that sees unnecessary material removed and hollows created to achieve the ideal thickness (the same process used to form the Ninja H2/H2R pistons). This enables a light weight on par with forged pistons.
- AV-groove on the piston’s 2nd land helps control pressure between the piston rings by idealising the gas volume between them. This helps prevent fluttering of the top ring, so a better gas seal is maintained, reducing blow-by gas and oil consumption.
- Die-cast cylinder offers an ideal balance of weight and rigidity. Its open-deck design contributes to weight savings.
- Connecting passageways between the cylinders help reduce pumping loss, which contributes to high-rpm performance.
- Lightweight crankshaft design contributes to the Z900’s quick-revving character.
- A secondary balancer, driven off a gear on the 6th web of the crankshaft, eliminates excess vibration. Of course, a certain amount of engine vibration was desired as part of the bike’s character (vibration contributes to the feeling of acceleration, increasing linearly with rpm), so vibration was not totally eliminated.
- Design of the engine, head covers and engine covers gives the engine a light, mechanical look, and contributes to the engine’s condensed appearance.
Enhanced Intake Note
- After the 2014-2016 Z1000, the Z900 is the second model to benefit from “sound research” in crafting its intake note.
- Shape of the airbox was designed based on acoustic tests carried out in a sound room. Distinct from the edgy, powerful howl of the Z1000, the intake note of the Z900 is clear and mild.
- The frequency of the note varies with engine speed, adding to riding impact – especially at high rpm.
- Airbox inlet faces upwards, making the intake note easier to hear for the rider.
- Dividing wall in the centre of the upper case contributes to the high, clear intake note.
- Intake funnels of varying length (50 mm for the outer pair; 150 mm for the inner pair) offer a balance between performance and the intake sound. The longer inner pair contribute to low-mid rpm performance, while the shorter outer pair contribute to the stimulating intake sound.
- The exhaust system features a 4-into-1-pre-chamber-into-silencer layout. The header pipes and pre-chamber are unitised.
- φ35 mm exhaust headers contribute to high-rpm performance, as well as a low exhaust noise levels at idle.
- Joint pipes linking the exhaust headers (headers 1-4, 2-3 are linked) contribute to stronger mid-range torque for improved feeling.
- 5.5 L pre-chamber contributes to environmental performance, enables a smaller silencer design (contributing to mass centralisation), and contributes to low noise levels at idle.
- Silencer’s dual-chamber internal construction contributes to performance as well as the exhaust note, while ensuring noise regulations are met.
- Catalysers in the collector pipe contribute to clean emissions, ensuring Euro 4 regulations are cleared.
- Compact silencer design contributes to the stylish Z design. Use of stainless steel material on the end-cap and silencer cover adds a high-quality feel, while contributing to a design that looks compact and light.
Transmission & Gearing
- Short gear ratios for 1st-5th gears contribute to the Z900’s strong acceleration in the rpm range used in everyday riding. 6th gear is an overdrive gear.
- Lightweight-type (except on BRA models) 525-size chain and lightweight machined rear sprocket match the engine’s output, while contributing to low mechanical loss in the drive train
Assist & Slipper Clutch
- Assist & Slipper Clutch was developed based on feedback from racing activities. The clutch uses two types of cams (an assist cam and a slipper cam), offering two new functions not available on the standard clutch of the previous model.
- When the engine is operating at normal rpm the assist cam functions as a self-servo mechanism, pulling the clutch hub and operating plate together to compress the clutch plates. This allows the total clutch spring load to be reduced, resulting in a lighter clutch lever pull when operating the clutch.
- When excessive engine braking occurs – as a result of quick downshifts (or an accidental downshift) – the slipper cam comes into play, forcing the clutch hub and operating plate apart. This relieves pressure on the clutch plates to reduce back-torque and help prevent the rear tyre from hopping and skidding.
CHASSIS All-new Trellis Frame
- One of the key components to the new Z900’s light weight (noticeable as soon as the bike is lifted off its side-stand), the all-new frame weighs only 13.5 kg and contributes significantly to the bike’s light, nimble handling.
- Components of the high-tensile steel trellis frame follow the ideal pipe line. The lines of the frame were made as straight as possible, and when bends were necessary their angles were made as small as possible, resulting in a design that disperses stress extremely well.
- Frame design trims all unnecessary material, resulting in an extremely lightweight frame: the new frame weighs only 13.5 kg, a key to the new Z900’s light, nimble handling.
- Rigid-mount at five points (forward and aft of the cylinder head, behind the cylinder, at the top and bottom of the crankcases), the engine is a stressed member, greatly contributing to the light weight of the frame and chassis.
- Extruded aluminium swingarm weighs only 3.9 kg, contributing to low unsprung weight, which in turn contributes to the bike’s light, nimble handling.
- Twin-tube type rear frame contributes to the bike’s low seat height and easy reach to the ground. Its simple design uses primarily straight lines, and helps minimise vibration transferred through the seat
Inverted Front Fork & Horizontal Back-link Rear Suspension
- φ41 mm inverted front fork features stepless rebound damping and spring preload adjustability in the left fork tube. Adjusters are conveniently located on the fork top cap.
- Rear suspension positions the shock unit and linkage above the swingarm. This arrangement contributes to mass centralisation, while ensuring that the suspension is located far enough from the exhaust that operation is not affected by heat.
- The rear shock features rebound and preload adjustability.
- Settings offer both sporty performance (contributing to light handling on the street and in the hills) and comfort.
- Dual φ300 mm front petal disc brakes and φ250 mm rear petal deliver plenty of braking power while contributing to the bike’s sporty image.
- Dual opposed 4-piston calipers with resin brake pads offer a linear brake touch, facilitating control for both new and experienced riders.
- φ250 mm rear petal disc brake provides stopping power at the rear.
- In addition to the very effective petal disc brakes, customers looking for an added degree of reassuring braking performance can also choose models with front and rear ABS.
- ABS models (ZR900B) feature a compact and lightweight Nissin motorcycle ABS unit.
- Stylish star-pattern 5-spoke wheels contribute to light weight, while their high rigidity benefits handling. They also contribute to the bike’s light looks.
- Low unsprung weight (thanks to parts like the swingarm and wheels) greatly contributes to the light, nimble handling.
- Silica-blend tyres offer both enhanced wet-weather performance and increased tyre life.
Ergonomics for Control
- With the wide, flat handlebar and relaxed, sporty riding position, the rider is easily able to capitalise on the Z900’s sporty street riding potential. Slightly more upright than the Z1000 and Z800, the riding position offers a blend of control and comfort that allows the rider to enjoy a variety of riding situations.
- The relationship between pegs, seat and handlebars was designed to enhance communication between rider and machine, giving the rider a confidence-inspiring feeling of control that complements its agile handling.
- Wide, flat handlebar contributes to the Supenaked Z styling while offering a wide grip to facilitate control. Wide 33o steering angle facilitates low speed manoeuvring.
- Fuel tank is narrow at the rear, making it easy for riders to grip the bike with their knees.
- Thanks to the low seat height and the bike’s slim overall design, it’s easy to keep both feet firmly on the ground when stopped, an important consideration for many riders. 794 mm seat height enables a wide range of riders to enjoy the Z900 with confidence.
- The narrow frame and engine create a narrow overall package, allowing the rider to keep his or her knees and feet close together.
- Sporty front seat offers a wide seating area for good ride comfort. The seat is slimmer at the front, facilitating the rider’s reach to the ground. The seat can be removed without tools, offering easy access to the battery, fuse box and tool kit.
- Handlebar features rubber-mounted bar-ends to dampen vibrations.
- Both clutch and brake levers are 5-way adjustable, able to accommodate a variety of hand sizes for increased comfort.
- Rider and passenger footpegs feature rubber pads to reduce vibration transmitted through the feet.
- Rider footpegs also feature weights on their undersides, further dampening vibrations, as do rubber-mounted heel guards
Aggressive Z Styling
Designed to make viewers fall in love at first sight, the Z900’s aggressive Z styling is inspired by the sugomi design of the Z1000. Elegant bodywork flowing from head to tail is combined with minimalist cover in the engine area devised to draw attention to its functional beauty. A condensed appearance emphasised by slim, close-fitting bodywork gives the bike a light, agile image that reflects its sporty performance.
- Similar to the Z1000, the aggressive slant of the headlamp cowl, which is positioned as low as possible, is an extension of the line running down from the top of the tank, creating the image of a crouching predator ready to spring into action.
- Compact front cowl houses a dual-bulb headlamp with single position lamp. The headlamp and cowl are positioned as low and close to the body as possible, contributing to the bike’s condensed appearance.
- Sharp meter cover contributes to the aggressive Z styling. It too is positioned as tight to the body as possible.
- Close-fitting bodywork with minimum overhang contributes to a slim appearance and a high quality image.
- Sharp front and rear turn signals complement the aggressive Z styling.
- Elegantly sculpted fuel tank contributes to the aggressive Z styling, while emphasising the bike’s slim and light looks.
- Resin fuel tank cap has no visible bolts. The stylish design also contributes to weight savings.
- Area around the engine is trimmed of unnecessary material, creating a clear view of the engine.
- Under cowls have unitised design that makes them look like part of the engine. Emphasising the functional beauty of the engine, they contribute to the condensed, mechanical look.
- Flowing, upswept tail cowl contributes to the dynamic, sporty image while giving the rear of the bike an elegant, condensed look.
- Stylish rear seat complements the elegant tail cowl. Under-seat storage has space for small items.
- LED taillight lights up in an “Z” pattern, contributing to the sporty image and the strong Z identity.
- Luggage hooks are built into the passenger footpeg stays, providing convenient tie-down points. On JPN models, luggage hooks at the base of the rear fender provide additional tie-down points.
- Inner fender unitised with the chain guard helps keep the underside of the tail cowl clean and contributes to the aggressive Z styling.
Visually appealing Multi-Function Instrumentation
- Stacked instrument cluster features an easy-to-read layout. Analogue-style tachometer features a gear position indicator at its centre and sits atop a multi-function LCD screen.
- Gear position indicator increases shifting precision and confidence, while also lending to the Z900’s sporty image.
- Tachometer offers three selectable display modes, allowing riders to tune their instrumentation to suit their preference and adding a visual element to riding enjoyment.
- The tachometer also doubles as a shift up indicator, flashing at the set rpm. Riders can set the shift-up timing between 5,000 and 11,000 min-1 in 500 min-1 increments. The shift indicator function may also be turned OFF.
- LCD screen features a negative display (white letters on a black background), adding to the instrument cluster’s sporty, modern appearance.
- In addition to the digital speedometer and gear position indicator, display functions include: odometer, dual trip meters, remaining range, current and average fuel consumption, external temperature, coolant temperature, clock and the Economical Riding Indicator.
- The Economical Riding Indicator appears on the LCD screen to indicate favourable fuel consumption. Paying attention to conditions that result in the mark appearing can assist riders to maximise their fuel efficiency. This handy feature is active all the time, although to be effective, the rider must ride in a gentle manner: less than 6,000 min-1, less than 25% throttle.
- JPN models are fit standard with an ETC unit (located under the rear seat). The ETC indicator is built into the instrument panel for clean, finished look.
- Hairline finish on the tachometer dial, and carbon-fibre-style panelling contribute high-quality touches.
- A hazard switch is located on the left handlebar.
- A number of Kawasaki genuine accessories allow riders to further enhance the Z900’s sharp, sporty looks or offer added comfort or convenience for long rides. (Available accessories vary by market.)
- Single-seat cover complements the compact tail cowl, enhancing the bike’s elegant lines.
- ERGO-FIT high-seat increases the seat height 20 mm, increasing ride comfort for taller riders. The seat features two-tone leather and a debossed Kawasaki logo.
- Taller meter cover offers a measure of wind protection, while adding to the sporty looks.
- Other available accessories include: tank bag, smart bag (JPN only), DC outlet, rear flap (IND only; standard equipment on S.E. Asia (B1)/IDN/MYS/THA/CHN models), radiator screen, sliders, engine cover rings, front axle sliders, tank pad, and knee pads.
- All of the accessories are bolt-on (i.e. no modification to the bodywork is required)
- Pearl Mystic Gray / Metallic Flat Spark Black
- Candy Lime Green / Metallic Spark Black
- Metallic Flat Spark Black / Metallic Spark Black
- Candy Plasma Blue / Metallic Graphite Gray (Special Edition)