Ini Detail Kawasaki Z650 sebagai Pengganti Kawasaki ER6N yang akan dirilis di EICMA Milan 2016 October 5, 2016Posted by Taufik in : Kawasaki, Tematik Motor baru , trackback
TMCblog.com, Brand Name cukup penting . . . menurut opini tmcblog penamaan Z Series buat kawasaki jelas lebih mentereng, lebih mudah diingat dan lebih punya karakter dibandingkan ER series . . oleh sebab itu mungkin akhirnnya Kawasaki ikut merubah penamaan bagi ER6 series menjadi Kawasaki Z650 . . . nahhh apa saja yang baru dari Kawasaki Z650 ini ? dari depan, lampunya terlihat masih menggunaan lampu bohlam, suspensi masih teleskopik . . namun ternyata banyak sob yang sangat baru dan mengikuti siblingnya yang telah secara resmi dirilis kemarin di Intermot, yakni Ninja 650 salah satunnya, seat height Kawasaki Z650 turun dari 80 an cm ( ER6N) ke 79 cm . . wah makin nyaman niiihhhh. . . cekidot lebih detailnya ya sob
Sama seperti Ninja 650, sasisnya baru, berjenis teralis menggantikan twin tube ER6 lama, total berat sasis Kawasaki Z650 nanti hanya 15kg. Dengan Swing arm baru sama seperti Ninja 650, sehingga bisa jadi secara total penurunan bobot Kawasaki Z650 antara Current ER6 dan Z650 nanti bisa 19 kg sampai hampir 20 kg sehingga bobot total nya untuk Z650 ABS adalah 187.1 kg (185 kg untuk non-ABS model) dan sudur casternya menjadi 24,5 derajat membuat manuver akan lebih lincah . . mantabb tuh sob .. bukan apa apa, banyak keluhan dari rider rider yang baru naik ER6N bahwa Motor ini sangat berat dan butuh effort lumayan lebih saat riding dibandingkan misalnya saja CB500F dan CB500X . . mungkin dengan perubahan sasis ini akan menjawab feedback tersebut . . kapan kapan kita test Kawasaki Z650 kalo sudah hadir di Indoensia yah
Suspensi depan Kawasaki Z650 ukuran diameter 41 mm. Suspensi Kawasaki Z650 belakang baru , lebih tersembunyi dibanding ER6 lama yang terpapar terbuka . . namanya Horizontal Back-link rear suspension . . artinya udah pakai link . . . kepo euuy kayak apa feelnya yaaa ?
Bicara mesin, Next Kawasaki Z650 nanti akan punya mesin yang sama sob dengan Curent ER6N , dua silinder 649 cc yang di seting performa di 3000-6000 rpm ( mid-range ) dengan power maksimum 68 hp. Kawasaki mengklaim Efesiensi bahan bakar meningkat 6,8 % menjadi 23.4 km/L ( mode WVTA) . . Desain dari muffler Kawasaki Z650 pun masih sama di kolong alias under belly sehingga membuat bagian belakang/ rear end menjadi Clean
Bagian Fuel Injection Kawasaki Z650 juga memperoleh Update serius, Throttle Body ukuran 36 mm, desain airbox baru, ukuran Intake baru, di akhiri oleh bentuk end Muffler yang baru pula, belum lagi assist and slipper clutch juga diaplikasikan ke Z650 nanti . . . belum ada banyak foto lanjutan Kawasaki Z650 karena memang sepertinya kawasaki belum secara resmi merilis semua . . namun sinyalemen update Fitur tambahan adalah Nissin Kaliper, ABS dari BOSCH, tinggi Seat 31,1 Inchi plus Dashboard yang super duper baru dan ketambahan gear indicator, lampu stop desain baru dan lampu tanda perpindahan gigi/ gear seperti Ninja 650 sepertinya adalah sebuah keniscayaan . . .
Kapan Kawasaki Z650 ini dirilis . . . kawasaki mengatakan bahwa New Kawasaki Z650 akan dirilis di ajang EICMA Milan mendatang . . Kalo sobat butuh info mendetail silahkan dikunyah kunyah info di bawah banner MV agusta ini sob dan semoga berguna
Taufik Of BuitenZorg
Z650 / Z650 ABS
CONCEPT: LIGHT, NIMBLE, MIDDLEWEIGHT SUPERNAKED FOR DISCERNING RIDERS
The newest addition to Kawasaki’s Supernaked Z Series features a 650cc Parallel Twin engine with strong low-mid range torque and an all-new lightweight chassis in a slim, compact middleweight package. The Z650’s nimble handling, superb feedback and strong acceleration are complemented by easy-to-manage power delivery and rider-friendly manoeuvrability, offering an ideal blend of sporty performance and everyday versatility sure to satisfy everyone from new to more experienced riders. Eye-catching Z styling reflects the sporty nature of this exciting new machine.
- Like the 1976 Z650, whose torquey engine and compact chassis offered a lighter, nimbler alternative to the larger, more powerful Z1, the all-new 2017 Z650 is ideal for discerning customers who prefer agile, sporty riding.
Z Styling (Sugomi-inspired)
- The Z650’s aggressive Z Supernaked styling, inspired by the Sugomi design of the Z1000, is tempered by its slim, light-looking package, resulting in a head-turning design that conveys both excitement and approachability.
Sporty Engine Performance & Light, Nimble Handling
- A responsive, torqueful engine character and nimble, lightweight chassis offer sporty riding excitement that new and more experienced riders alike will enjoy.
ADVANTAGES Z STYLING (SUGOMI-INSPIRED)
Eye-catching Z styling From its front cowl adorned with meter cover to its compact tail cowl, the Z650’s head-turning design exudes a functional beauty. Inspired by the Sugomi design of the Z1000, its condensed appearance is emphasised by slim, close-fitting bodywork designed to give the bike a light, nimble image that reflects its sporty performance.
Compact multi-functional instrumentation Stacked instrument cluster features a large analogue-style tachometer with a gear position indicator at its centre, sitting atop a multi-function LCD screen.
- Compact tail Compact, upswept tail cowl contributes to the Z650’s dynamic, sporty image. The strong Supernaked design can be further emphasised with an accessory single-seat cover.
- “Z” LED taillight Ensuring the Z650 is not mistaken for anything other than Kawasaki Supernaked when viewed from behind, its sharp LED taillight lights up in “Z” pattern, contributing to the sporty image and the strong Z identity.
SPORTY ENGINE PERFORMANCE & LIGHT, NIMBLE HANDLING
Exciting Parallel Twin engine Tuning of the 649 cm3 Parallel Twin engine focused on achieving a throttle response that balanced a powerful feeling and a quick-revving character. To optimise performance for everyday riding, care was taken to maximise low-mid range torque. When opening the throttle, riders will notice an extremely smooth and powerful engine character that offers both a high level of control when making minute throttle adjustments and a gratifying rush of acceleration in the lower rpm ranges. This tuning also benefits fuel economy.
Light weight, nimble handling Benefitting from a chassis comprised of lightweight components, the Z650 weighs in at 187.1 kg (185 kg for non-ABS models). Designed using Kawasaki’s new in-house analysis technology, the lightweight trellis frame and swingarm were the key to the Z650’s ultra-light handling.
Easy manoeuvrability The Z650’s low weight and low seat height both contribute to manoeuvrability, whether walking beside the bike, or foot peddling in a parking lot. The easy-to-manage engine response and strong low-end torque further facilitate low-speed manoeuvring.
- Horizontal Back-link rear suspension Linked suspension delivers a balance of sporty performance and ride comfort.
- Assist & Slipper clutch
- Relaxed, sporty ergonomics
- Wide, flat handlebar and a relaxed, sporty riding position allows riders to fully capitalise on the Z650’s sporty street riding potential. Designed to both inspire rider confidence as well as put the rider in the ideal position for control, the comfortable and natural position is suitable for a wide range of riders.
- Low seat height
- The combination of a low 790 mm seat height and a slim chassis that makes it easy to reach the ground enables a wide range of riders to enjoy the Z650 with confidence.
Parallel-Twin Engine Tuned for Low-Mid Range Power & Torque
- Exciting Parallel Twin engine offers quick response, strong low-mid range performance and excellent fuel economy.
- Liquid-cooled, DOHC, 8-valve 649 cm3 Parallel Twin with fuel injection delivers smooth, responsive performance, especially in the low and medium rpm ranges. The strong low-end focus lends itself to sporty riding, but also translates to rider-friendly power characteristics that facilitate control and inspire confidence in new riders.
- Performance and feel were optimised for the mid-range (3,000-6,000 min-1). However, in the low-rpm range (below 3,000 min-1) power delivery is very smooth, and even above 6,000 min-1 power and torque curves continue on without dropping off suddenly.
- The above settings result in a performance that favours speeds most used in everyday riding. Corner pick-up is excellent: the powerful mid-range delivers a satisfying surge of acceleration and the flat, step-free torque curve and smooth engine response let riders open the throttle with confidence – at any rpm.
- The engine settings also contribute to excellent fuel efficiency. WVTA mileage is 23.4 km/L. (*Actual mileage varies depending on riding style, riding conditions and vehicle maintenance.)
- Slim air cleaner box (which facilitates the Z650’s slim overall design) uses a single air intake hole and intake funnels designed for strong low-mid range performance and response.
- φ36 mm throttle bodies contribute to strong low-mid range performance and response. Sub-throttles ensure smooth, sensitive throttle response.
- Fine-atomising injectors delivering 75 μm droplets complement the throttle bodies, ensuring the ideal fuel-air mixture needed for the low-mid range focused engine.
- Intake and exhaust cams with short operating angles and overlap move the torque curve toward the lower end of the rpm range.
- Intake ports contribute to strong low-mid range performance and response.
- Open-deck aluminium die-cast cylinder contributes to light weight. Plated, linerless cylinder bores enable a narrow cylinder pitch to enable a slim engine width.
- The attractively bent exhaust pipes and under-engine muffler arrangement contribute to the Z650’s attractive styling.
- Header pipe design (750 mm long) contributes to strong low-mid range performance and response.
- Under-engine muffler improves mass centralisation and lowers the bike’s centre of gravity.
- Muffler internal construction and catalyser layout ensure clean emissions that will pass stringent Euro 4 regulations.
- The muffler’s φ33 mm diameter tail pipe also contributes to strong low-mid range performance and response.
- Simple, sleek silencer design adds to the bike’s overall slim looks.
- Compact Parallel Twin engine contributes to the slim chassis design.
- Triangular layout of the crankshaft and transmission shafts makes the engine very short front-to-back.
- Transmission input shaft, output shaft and change drum are contained in a “cassette”-style package that both allows a compact layout and facilitates transmission maintenance chores.
- 180° crankshaft drives a balancer shaft for silky smooth engine operation.
- Semi-dry sump design reduces engine height. The engine’s compact size allows the engine to positioned lower in the frame, contributing to a low centre of gravity.
- Auto-fast idle system simplifies starting and ensures the catalyser reaches optimum temperature quickly.
- Simplified cooling system routes coolant through the engine cases to the cylinder and head to reduce external plumbing.
- Patented radiator fan cover located behind the radiator directs hot air down and away from the rider, significantly increasing comfort when stuck in heavy traffic. Redirecting the air also helps keep the tank, frame and other parts that contact the rider cooler, further increasing rider comfort.
- Designed to emphasize the appearance of the engine, engine covers (generator, clutch, chain) have a functional beauty. Complemented by the cylinder head design, they give the engine a compact look, contributing the bike’s light appearance.
Link-type gear shift lever arrangement delivers a direct feeling.
Assist & Slipper Clutch
- Assist & Slipper Clutch was developed based on feedback from racing activities. The clutch uses two types of cams (an assist cam and a slipper cam), offering two new functions not available on a standard clutch.
- When the engine is operating at normal rpm the assist cam functions as a self-servo mechanism, pulling the clutch hub and operating plate together to compress the clutch plates. This allows the total clutch spring load to be reduced, resulting in a lighter clutch lever pull when operating the clutch.
- When excessive engine braking occurs – as a result of quick downshifts (or an accidental downshift) – the slipper cam comes into play, forcing the clutch hub and operating plate apart. This relieves pressure on the clutch plates to reduce back-torque and help prevent the rear tyre from hopping and skidding.
CHASSIS All-new Trellis Frame
- One of the key components to the new Z650’s light weight (noticeable as soon as the bike is lifted off its side-stand), the all-new frame weighs only 15 kg and contributes significantly to the bike’s light, nimble handling.
- Components of the high-tensile steel trellis frame follow the ideal pipe line. The lines of the frame were made as straight as possible, and when bends were necessary their angles were made as small as possible, resulting in a design that disperses stress extremely well.
- Kawasaki’s new in-house analysis technology was used to precisely determine the necessary pipe diameter, length and wall thickness to deliver the ideal lateral and torsional rigidity. This allowed unnecessary material to be trimmed, resulting in an extremely lightweight frame: the new frame weighs only 15 kg, a key to the new Z650’s light, nimble handling.
- Rigid-mount engine is a stressed member, contributing to the frame’s idealised rigidity balance.
- Even the footpeg stays are used as stressed members, further contributing to the frame’s rigidity and light weight.
- Steep caster angle (24.5 deg) contributes the sharp handling.
- Kawasaki’s new in-house analysis technology was also used in the design of the gull-arm style swingarm’s hollow press construction. Similar to the frame, the line from the pivot to rear axle was made as straight as possible. The lightweight design of swingarm (4.8 kg) contributes to the bike’s light, natural handling.
- A short wheelbase and tight turning radius contribute to the Z650’s high manoeuvrability.
- Twin-tube type rear frame contributes to the bike’s low seat height and easy reach to the ground.
Telescopic Front Fork & Horizontal Back-link Rear Suspension
- φ41 mm telescopic front fork handles suspension duties up front.
- Horizontal Back-link rear suspension offers a progressive character. Compared to link-less type suspension, it delivers a better balance of sporty performance and ride comfort.
- Rear suspension positions the shock unit and linkage above the swingarm. This arrangement contributes to mass centralisation, while ensuring that the suspension is located far enough from the exhaust that operation is not affected by heat.
- Dual φ300 mm front petal disc brakes and φ220 mm rear petal deliver plenty of braking power while contributing to the bike’s sporty image.
- Dual-piston front calipers, master cylinder and brake pads offer superb brake touch and control.
- In addition to the very effective petal disc brakes, customers looking for an added degree of reassuring braking performance can also choose models with front and rear ABS.
- Compact Bosch 9.1M ABS unit contributes to both weight and space savings.
- Stylish star-pattern 5-spoke wheels contribute to light weight, while their high rigidity benefits handling. They also contribute to the bike’s light looks.
- Low unsprung weight (thanks to parts like the swingarm, wheels, and hollow-type front axle) greatly contributes to the light, nimble handling.
- Silica-blend tyres offer both wet-weather performance and reduced rolling resistance, which contributes to the excellent fuel economy.
Relaxed, Sporty Ergonomics
- Wide, flat handlebar and a relaxed, sporty riding position allows riders to fully capitalise on the Z650’s sporty street riding potential.
- Thanks to the low seat height and the bike’s slim overall design, it’s easy to keep both feet firmly on the ground when stopped, an important consideration for many riders. 790 mm seat height accommodates riders spanning a wide range of heights, enabling them to ride with confidence.
- Wide, flat handlebar contributes to the Supenaked Z styling while offering a wide grip to facilitate control.
- Footpeg position offers a relaxed knee bend, contributing to rider comfort.
- The narrow frame and engine create a narrow overall package, allowing the rider to keep his or her knees and feet close together.
- Slim fuel tank is positioned low in the chassis. In addition to contributing to the light, dynamic styling, the shape is easy to grip with the knees.
- Sporty front seat is slim at the front, facilitating the rider’s reach to the ground.
- Seat bracket is rubber-mounted at the front to reduced vibration transferred through the seat.
- Handlebar is rubber-mounted to reduce vibration transmitted through the handle grips and to the mirrors.
- Both clutch and brake levers are 5-way adjustable, able to accommodate a variety of hand sizes for increased comfort.
- Rider and passenger footpegs feature rubber pads. Harder rubber combined with hollow centres were designed to reduce vibration felt through the footpegs.
Eye-catching Z Styling
From its front cowl adorned with meter cover to its compact tail cowl, the Z650’s head-turning design exudes a functional beauty. Inspired by the Sugomi design of the Z1000, its condensed appearance is emphasised by slim, close-fitting bodywork designed to give the bike a light, nimble image that reflects its sporty performance.
- Compact front cowl houses a single-bulb headlamp with twin position lamps. The headlamp and cowl are positioned as low and close to the body as possible, contributing to the bike’s condensed appearance.
- Sharp meter cover contributes to the aggressive Z styling. It too is positioned as tight to the body as possible.
- Close-fitting bodywork with minimum overhang contributes to a slim appearance and a high quality image.
- Sharp front and rear turn signals complement the aggressive Z styling.
- Mounted to the wide, flat handlebar, elegant mirror stays position the mirrors for excellent rearward visibility.
- Sharp front fender design features holes cut into the sides, contributing to the aggressive image.
- Stylish upper triple clamp features strength-reinforcing ribs on its upper surface. Its optimised rigidity contributes to the bike’s light, natural handling, while adding an elegant touch to the cockpit area.
- Resin fuel tank cap has no visible bolts. The stylish design also contributes to weight reduction.
- Compact, upswept tail cowl contributes to the dynamic, sporty image.
- Slim rear seat complements the compact tail cowl. Under-seat storage has space for a U-lock and other small items.
- LED taillight lights up in an “Z” pattern, contributing to the sporty image and the strong Z identity.
- Rider footpeg stays combine aluminium die-cast and resin pieces to create a stylish, mechanical appearance.
- Luggage hooks are built into the passenger footpeg stays, providing convenient tie-down points.
- Inner fender that incorporates part of the chain guard helps keep the underside of the tail cowl clean and contributes to the aggressive Z styling.
- Attention given to detailed parts and care taken to ensure clean welding lines and that the electrical harness is hidden from view result in a high-quality finish.
Compact Multi-Function Instrumentation
Stacked instrument cluster features an easy-to-read layout. Analogue-style tachometer features a gear position indicator at its centre and sits atop a multi-function LCD screen.
- Gear position indicator increases shifting precision and confidence, while also lending to the Z650’s sporty image.
- Tachometer offers three selectable display modes, allowing riders to tune their instrumentation to suit their preference.
- The tachometer also doubles as a shift up indicator, flashing at the set rpm. Riders can set the shift-up timing between 5,000 and 11,000 min-1 in 500 min-1 increments. The shift indicator function may also be turned OFF.
- LCD screen features a negative display (white letters on a black background), adding to the instrument cluster’s sporty, modern appearance.
- In addition to the digital speedometer and gear position indicator, display functions include: odometer, dual trip meters, remaining range, current and average fuel consumption, external temperature, coolant temperature, clock and the Economical Riding Indicator.
- The Economical Riding Indicator appears on the LCD screen to indicate favourable fuel consumption. Paying attention to conditions that result in the mark appearing can assist riders to maximise their fuel efficiency. This handy feature is active all the time, although to be effective, the rider must ride in a gentle manner: less than 6,000 min-1, less than 30% throttle, under 140 km/h.
- JPN models are fit standard with an ETC unit (located under the rear seat). The ETC indicator is built into the instrument panel for clean, finished look.
- A hazard switch is located on the left handlebar.
A number of Kawasaki genuine accessories allow riders to further enhance the Z650’s sharp, sporty looks or offer added comfort or convenience for increased touring potential.
- Single-seat cover complements the compact tail cowl, enhancing the bike’s sleek lines.
- Semi-soft panniers (14 litres, 3.0 kg each) facilitate overnight or short trips
- Top case (30 litres, 3.0 kg max) offers enhanced carrying capacity, while maintaining the bike’s slim figure to facilitate navigating city traffic.
- Tank bag (4 litres, 2.0 kg) offers convenient access to small items. Shoulder strap and carry-handle facilitate portability when the tank bag is removed from the bike.
- Taller meter cover offers a measure of wind protection, while adding to the sporty looks.
- Other available accessories include: smart bag (JPN only), wheel rim tape, U-lock (not on JPN models), helmet lock (available as an accessory in USA only; standard equipment on JPN models), radiator screen, frame sliders, tank pad, and knee pads.
- All of the accessories are bolt-on (i.e. no modification to the bodywork is required).
- Pearl Flat Stardust White / Metallic Spark Black
- Candy Lime Green / Metallic Spark Black
- Metallic Flat Spark Black / Metallic Spark Black
- Metallic Raw Titanium / Metallic Spark Black
Silahkan bersilaturahmi dengan TMCBlog melalui
- email : email@example.com
- instagram : tmcblog
- telegram chanel : tmcblog
- Facebook TMCBlog
- Twitter Resmi TMCBlog @motoupdate
- blog alternatif ; http://ringpiston.com
- Video Blog : kanal Youtube TMCBlog
- Android App : Google Play Store
- iOS App : App Store